Rafael Cedeño MD.
School of Medicine (Dr. Ignacio Chavez, Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolas de Hidalgo) 1978 – 1983.
Internship (Hospital Regional Vasco de Quiroga, ISSSTE, Morelia, Mich.) 1983 – 1984.
Social Service (IMSS Coplamar, Coeneo, Mich.) 1984 – 1985.
Postgrade Rotatory Residency (Hospital de nuestra Señora de la Salud) Morelia, Mich. 1986 – 1987.
Residency in General Surgery first year, ( Hospital Regional Vasco de Quiroga, ISSSTE, Morelia, Mich.) 1987 – 1988.
Residency in Surgical Oncology second, third and fourth years, (National Medical Center, 20 de Noviembre, ISSSTE, Mexico city) 1988 – 1991.
Now with 26 years of experience he practice and combined Orthodox Oncology with Alternative Medicine, after he is fully convinced that the results of the combination in the short and long term are much better than just one of the modalities of treatment.
To make it possible and let it happens and finally looking for a very positive response or even a full tumor remission there are some very crucial points:
- Always have a positive attitude.
- Try to follow doctors recomendations on a daily bases
- Have a good intake of food and nutrients to help the immune system to work at the top level.
- Stay out of any toxics like smoking drugs or alcohol.
- Do exercise at least using our cero impact body vibe everyday.
- Stay at the clinic if possible for more than 3 weeks for achieving much better results.
Some of his background includes:
- Postgraduate course in Oncology Surgery at National Medical Center 20th of November, ISSSTE, Mexico City from 1986 to 1991.
- Member of the Mexican Cancer Society since 1991.
- Member of the Oncologist group Association of ISSSTE since 1995.
- Oncology Staff in Junipero Serra Hospital ISSSTE Tijuana from 1991 to 1994.
- Oncology Staff in Hospital # 20 IMSS, Tijuana,from 1992 to 1996.
- Medical Director at Hospital CHIPSA, Tijuana, from 1995 to 2005. (NO PART OF THE MEDICAL STAFF ANY MORE).
- Oncology Surgery Staff at Hospital del Carmen,Tijuana since 2000.
- Oncology Staff at Hospital Santa Monica, Rosarito Beach, from 1996 to 2007.
- Founder of St.Andrews Clinic,Tijuana since 2009.
Dr Benito Munoz
Dr Benito Munoz Corona course his training for an MD at Facultad de Medicina at Universidad Popular Autónoma del Estado de Puebla U.P.A.E.P. 1982-1986.
He did internship and social service 1987-1989, did obtain license for an MD as a general practitioner 1989 after approving professional exam.
This is a brief history how he became interested in holistic medicine: He had opportunity to work in a clinic that treated chronic and degenerative diseases in Tijuana on early 90’s.
After seeing patients improving for different conditions they were treated for such as: arthritis, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, candida, chronic fatigue syndrome even different types of cancer, he had the interest to learn more about an alternative ways to treat all this chronic illnesses and diseases in a different modality than orthodox method he learned at medical school.
Through the years his experience became more and more based on constant research and applying alternative therapies that combined with allopathic medicine demonstrated better response on different conditions.
At the present time with around 25 years of experience he is convinced that offering a combination of both medicines patients can improve without developing side effects compared with only the traditional way.
His background includes:
Staff Doctor Emergency room at Red Cross Hospital Tijuana, BC Mexico 1989-1991, same time he had work in different private clinics in the city. Staff Doctor at holistic clinic Genesis West in Playas Tijuana 1991-1998. Attending physician at Santa Monica Hospital in Rosarito BC 1998-2007. Attending physician at St. Andrews clinic since 2009.